2017-2018 Swim Program Calendar
’17-’18 Swim Program Registration Opens
’16-’17 School Year Swim Program Ends
’17-’18 School Year Swim Program Begins
JULY 3-4 (Fourth of July Holiday)
JULY 31- AUGUST 4 (Summer Break)
SEPTEMBER 4 (Labor Day)
OCTOBER 2-6 (Fall Break)
NOVEMBER 20-24 (Thanksgiving Break)
DECEMBER 22, 2017 to Jan 7, 2018 (Holiday Break)
JANUARY 8, 2018 classes resume
FEBRUARY 19-23 (Winter Break)
APRIL 2-6 (Spring Break)
’18-’19 Swim Program Registration Opens
’17-’18 School Year Swim Programs End
12 equal monthly rates based upon our swim program calendar.
30 Minute Lesson
- 1 class per week $95/month. Family Rate: $90/month per child
- 2 classes per week $180/month. Family Rate: $170/month per child
45 Minute Team
- 1 day per week $115/month. Family Rate – $110/month per child
- 2 days per week $215/month. Family Rate – $205/month per child
Private Swim Lessons
Private swim lessons for children and adults are available on request.
5 Private lessons $275. (Must be completed within 3 months)
10 Private lessons $500. (Must be completed within 6 months)
Swim Lesson Registration
Registration begins April 24, 2017 for the 2017-2018 Swim Program.
- $50 per child/class annual registration fee
- Online registration is required of all swimmers, including “Drop-In” or “Trial Class” students
- We require a 30 day written notice to be given when stopping lessons.
- Withdrawal Forms are located at our front desk.
- If you choose to withdrawal from lessons prior to a minimum of 3 consecutive months, we will bill all classes at our drop-in rate of $30 per 30 minute lesson or $40 per 45 minute Team.
- Prior notification of class absences (minimum of 2 hours) due to illness, medical, or work conflict will be given make-up lessons. We request class absence notification be given as soon as possible, but require notification no later than two hours prior to the class start time to receive a make-up lesson.
- Make-up lessons can be given for family vacation with a minimum of one week prior notification.
- All make-up lessons must be completed within 1 month of the absence.
- If possible, please schedule family vacation make-up lessons prior to your vacation.
- Please wait until your child is well to schedule illness or medical make-up lessons.
- We do not offer make-up lessons for missed make-up lessons.
- Due to high operational costs we do not give refunds or credits for missed classes, regardless of reason
- If you need to change your class schedule please notify our front desk staff person so we can fill out a Class Change Form and find available classes to accommodate your schedule.
- Children may start lessons any month if we have class openings that accommodate your child’s age, swim ability, and schedule. We prorate your tuition to your child’s class start date.