Little One’s Swim is a swim school dedicated to providing a safe, fun, creative and child-friendly environment – one that encourages babies and young children to feel secure, to explore water and to learn water safety and swimming skills at their own pace. Our family friendly facility features:
- Little One’s Swim utilizes Ultra Violet Light as our primary pool sanitizer
- 90-92 degree heated indoor/outdoor instructional pool with Two large 0-2′ depth stair ledge areas for young children to safely explore water during class
- Kiddies play pool for swimmers to play in prior to class or during siblings class
- Two preschool slides and numerous age/development appropriate toys and equipment
- Girls and boys changing rooms
- Baby changing table
- Children’s bathroom with shower and preschool size toilet and sink
- Adult bathroom
- Parents sit poolside next to child’s class
- Optional viewing from inside front lobby through windows
All of our teachers are known for their genuine love and respect for young children. They are mature, highly trained and experienced in working with young children.
Our year round professional aquatic staff includes Margie Hemphill, Jennifer Hemphill, Christa Shearer, Stacy Shearer, Angela Tibaduiza, and Lindsey Hemphill.